Sunday, March 4, 2007

BarCampSydney 2007


Wow - what an event!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I committed my services to film the BarCampSydney event.

Russ Weakly (Sydney's CSS Guru & manages to rank Russ top 2 in google) met up with me prior to event to advise me on the format, known as Open Space, where delegates nominate the speakers and topics.

At any given moment there where 4 discussions/presentations/workshops on a variety of topics. I manged to film some great sessions, however at the next one I will take four camera crews to capture the whole event.

Lana Jane Beck managed to take some great photos. More photos here from other photographers.

Over the coming weeks I will be editing, encoding and uploading the sessions on YouTube and in MPEG4 format for downloading.

Make sure you don't miss out on the next BarCampSydney by registering now scheduled for June 2007.

Till later,

Billy

No comments: